Friday, July 8, 2016

Featured Designer: Melissa Lane


It's time to reveal our next Featured Designer!  This time, we're welcoming Melissa from honeybeelane on board for the next four weeks!  You'll love her design style!  It's totally wow-worthy!


Hi! I’m Melissa Dawn Lane, Jesus follower. I’m incredibly honored and excited to be here as CASology’s July Featured Designer! I'm a military wife of 22 years to my best friend, Chris. My husband & I are from Lincoln, Maine in the U.S.A.. We were high school sweethearts and have 4 children whom we homeschool. My parents are talented artists/crafters who love gardening and the beauty of creation. So, I grew up surrounded by a wonderful variety of Arts & Crafts and a great appreciation for nature. Since 1995, my husband and I have lived in 10 different ‘permanent’ duty stations. I've enjoyed gardening, photographing, cooking and making many houses into homes during that time. Around 2010 my friend, Kelly, introduced me to blogging and then in 2012, my friend, Cindy, introduced me to card-making. I’m so glad they did! They both opened doors into a new creative world that has enriched my life. I love creating. Whether it is a super CAS 1-layer card, or something messy and mixed media, I enjoy it all. I’d be very happy if you would come and visit me on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Fabulous to have you as our Featured Designer, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see that Melissa is our Featured Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy you rock miss lady...so happy see your sweet face here :)

    ReplyDelete