Friday, August 26, 2016

Featured Designer: Coni Longley


Today is Coni's final Friday as our Featured Designer!  Hasn't it been fun getting to know her a bit better?


Sadly, this is the last week of my Featured Designer stint for CASology (insert sad face, here). It has been such honor, as I said before, and such a lot of fun, which is the cue word for this week. Won't keep you very long today. Just another "FUN" card to share. Please pop over to my blog for a look-see!

Thank you so much, Coni, for sharing with us over the last month!  You are such a valuable part of CASology and we can't wait to see more of your creative work in the months ahead!


2 comments:

  1. What a FUNNY concept. I love it. Thankyou so much for sharing and the inspiration is invaluable to me as I'm very new to papercrafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry was meant to say "what a FUN concept" 😃 sorry predictive text is not funny some times lol.

    ReplyDelete